To access the Emission Data page from the main menu, users may select the Compliance module then Emission Data. Information on the Emission Data page is organized into two sections. The display filter section allows users to filter Equipment, Facilities, and dates. The Emission Data entry section allows users to enter the actual Emission Data for Equipment.
- The display filter is comprised of two sub-sections: Data Entry Type and Criteria. If a user checks All Equipment in Parent in the Data Entry Type sub-section, the Equipment field in the Criteria sub-section will be grayed out and inaccessible; however, the user can enter Facility or Area search data and the desired Year and Month in the Criteria sub-section. If a user checks A Single Piece of Equipment in the Data Entry Type sub-section, the Month field will be grayed out and inaccessible; however, the Facility, Year, and Equipment fields will be available.
- Select the desired Display Type sub-section.
- Once all accessible fields have been entered in the Data Entry Type and Criteria sub-sections, select Load. The Emission Data entry section will populate. Users can expand and collapse the Equipment list by clicking the plus icon in the dark blue circle or the minus sign in the dark blue circle, respectively.
- Users can add information on the remaining tabs by scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting the "Add a new row" icon (i.e., the icon shaped like a plus sign). If data for multiple rows has been added, users may select multiple items by pressing and holding CTRL and selecting the items. Users can delete a row by selecting the icon that looks like a trashcan, and they can insert a row by selecting the arrow icon. For a visual list of the most common icons in ACTS, click here.
- Select the Save icon in the main menu at the top of the page. For data to appear as dropdown items, it must first be saved in ACTS.